Out of stock
Item Name: BLADE Series 60A ESC SUPER Edition
Rated Current: 60A
Peak Current: 80A
Input Voltage: 3-6SLipo
MCU: F350 168MHz
PWM FREQ: 96K
LED Color: Pink
Mounting Hole: 30.5*30.5mm
BL32 FW: RUSH_BLADE_SUPER
1. BLHeli 32 firmware is the third generation of BLHeli firmware, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
2. 32-bit microprocessor running at a frequency of up to 48Mhz (F051)/168MHz(F350) for an excellent performance.
3. Supports up to 96K PWM frequency (60A version), so the response speed is faster and smoother, reducing mid-throttle oscillations.
4. Equipped with double-sided lightweight metal armor to avoid hardware damage caused by crashes, and the armor can effectively assist the MOSFET to dissipate heat.
5. Double PCB board design, high current circuit, and signal circuit are independent of each other.
6. All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also causing active freewheeling.
7. Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
8. Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up, No need for throttle calibration.
9. Supports beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding a lost drone.
1 X RUSH BLADE 60A ESC-SUPER Edition
1 X Square Storage Box
1 X 20mm Cable
1 X 60mm Cable
2 X Plug
Make Sure you sign up to the newsletter to not miss the next best Secret Shop Product. Dismiss
Lost your password?
Create an account to expedite future checkouts, track order history & receive emails, discounts, & special offers