– The GEPRC flying team carefully calibrations PID, the factory to the binding receiver can fly.
– Using the mature GEP-PX2.5 frame, and the base plate to 3mm thickness, all 3K carbon fiber main board, strong resistance to fall.
– Using the GR1106 4500kv motor and Gemfan 2540 3 blade propeller and 4s 450mAh battery, perfect match, efficient and violent.
– Using STABLE F4 Tower, easy install, stable
– Using Runcam micro swift camera, make sure clarity
– Tested the best speed 120km/h+
You might need the following equipment to fly
– Remote control: You can choose: Frsky X9d or something like that
– Goggle: Such as FatShak V2 or something like that
– Battery: The novice recommends using the 2s 450-600mah battery. Professional flying professionals recommend 3s 450mah-550mah
– 1 x Phoenix Mini Race Quad, Fully assembled and flight-tested
– 2 x DAPPROP 2035-4 Propeller/ GEMFAN 2540-3 Propeller / EMAX 3024-3 Propeller
– 2 x 10*150mm Battery Strap
– 1 x XT300-M
– 2 x Battery silicone pad
– 1 x Frsky XM PLUS Receiver (ONLY BNF Version)