– The GEPRC flying team carefully calibrations PID, the factory to the binding receiver can fly.
– Using the mature GEP-PX2.5 frame, and the base plate to 3mm thickness, all 3K carbon fiber main board, strong resistance to fall.
– Using the GR1106 4500kv motor and Gemfan 2540 3 blade propeller and 4s 450mAh battery, perfect match, efficient and violent.
– Using STABLE F4 Tower, easy install, stable
– Using Runcam micro swift camera, make sure clarity
– Tested the best speed 120km/h+
You might need the following equipment to fly
– Remote control: You can choose: Frsky X9d or something like that
– Goggle: Such as FatShak V2 or something like that
– Battery: The novice recommends using the 2s 450-600mah battery. Professional flying professionals recommend 3s 450mah-550mah
– 1 x Phoenix Mini Race Quad, Fully assembled and flight-tested
– 2 x DAPPROP 2035-4 Propeller/ GEMFAN 2540-3 Propeller / EMAX 3024-3 Propeller
– 2 x 10*150mm Battery Strap
– 1 x XT300-M
– 2 x Battery silicone pad
– 1 x Frsky XM PLUS Receiver (ONLY BNF Version)
Make Sure you sign up to the newsletter to not miss the next best Secret Shop Product. Dismiss
You cannot add "Holybro Tekko32 F3 Metal 45A Blheli_32 3-6S 4 In 1 Brushless ESC (Tested for Review)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.